You say you want to give back to MHC? Here are some ideas how!
* Admissions – Interview prospective students, represent MHC at high school college fairs, or chat with accepted students.
* Class Agent – Get involved with the development process, encouraging classmates to give back financially to MHC.
* Speaker – Speak to alumnae about a professional or personal topic.
* Donor – Provide food, giveaways, other in-kind items — or make an outright cash gift to the class.
* Class Officer – New officers are elected every 5 years and the nominating committee is on the lookout!
Review more volunteer resources online at the Alumnae Association web site for additional opportunities.