Happy New Year Class of 2004!

Happy 2013! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that the new year is treating you well so far. Remember to stay in touch with the class through our Facebook page (Mount Holyoke College Class of 2004) and our new website (alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/mhc2004). These two places will be our main sources of communication about class events and special occasions that are coming up over the next year.

It is hard to believe that we are another year closer to our 10th reunion. As Mount Holyoke celebrates its 175th anniversary this year, our class continues on the journey of reunion planning. Make a note on your calendars to save the dates May 16–18, 2014 for Reunion I! Your amazing reunion co-chairs Kristina and Jen are going to be communicating with you over the next eighteen months in order to keep everyone in the loop about what is being planned for Reunion. Please look out for this information starting in February.

It has been an honor serving as your class president for almost four years. Your class board has been hard at work and I am very excited about the reunion planning that is taking place and the events that are being held as we lead up to this event. I hope you all come out and join us. I look forward to seeing you all there!

This entry was posted in Information. Bookmark the permalink.