Lauren Darby, 2010 Class President

president

Name: Lauren, Darby, Roren Barbie

Major: IR

What are you up to now? Graduate student at the University of Iowa

Class Board Responsibilities: The duties of the President include, but are not limited to, that that person will preside over all class and officer meetings, call any special meetings, act as the official voice of the class in accordance with the procedures and systems contained within this Constitution, meet with the Class Board advisors regularly, have the authority to use the official class email list and to do so in compliance with the college’s policies and perform other duties appropriate to the position as needed

You should email me if you have questions/comments about: Volunteering for Reunion 2015, giving to MHC, Iowa.

What was your favorite class at MHC? Mission & Market in Higher Education and Calculus

What was your favorite place at MHC? The Chapin tech booth. It’s the scene of some of my most frenzied and most peaceful times at Mount Holyoke.

What is your favorite MHC tradition? A really close tie between Dis-O and Pangy Day.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Incidentally, my mother wanted to name me Joanna so that I could go by Jojo. At MHC this took on a new significance that I can totally support.

What animal is most like you and why? My hair is reminiscent of an alpaca, most days.

What song best describes your life? The theme song of Xena: Warrior Princess.