Elizabeth DuMont-McCaffrey, 2010 Vice President

Name: Elizabeth “Biff” DuMont-McCaffrey

Major: Politics

Hometown: Amherst, MA

What are you up to now?  I work in the Office of Admission at MHC.

Responsibilities: Vice Presidents work closely with the president and take over presidential responsibilities, if necessary. Specific duties for this office may include: chairing reunion, organizing mini-reunions, being a contact with Mount Holyoke class daughters and/or with class honoraries, promoting mini-reunions and class activities, or class outreach. She may also be asked to share in the responsibility of writing a class letter.

You should email me if you have questions/comments about upcoming reunions, organizing mini-reunions,  class outreach or new initiatives you want for the class of 2010.

What was your favorite class at MHC and why? Arabic with Professor Jiyad.

What is your favorite MHC tradition and why? Mountain Day!  As an international student recruiter, I love being in other countries on Mountain Day and climbing mountains with groups of super excited alumnae.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Ebenezer Choo.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play you? Samuel L Jackson.  We have similar personalities and both enjoy wearing unusual wigs.

How will you prepare for the zombie apocalypse?  I won’t.  I’m a dead sexy zombie.