You say you want to give back to MHC? Here are some ideas how!
- Admissions: Interview prospective students, represent MHC at high school college fairs, or chat with accepted students.
- Class Agent: Get involved with the development process, encouraging classmates to give back financially to MHC.
- Speakers: Speak to alumnae about a professional or personal topic.
- Donor: Provide food, giveaways, other in-kind items — or make an outright cash gift to the class.
- Class Officer: New officers are elected every year and the nominating committee is on the lookout! Joining the Board gives you an inside track on what is happening during the year, plus a voice. Check the Club Officers Page to see your options and the current officers who can tell you what they do.
Review more volunteer resources online at the Alumnae Association web site for additional opportunities.