You say you want to give back to MHC? Here are some ideas how!
- Join the Club Board: We want you! For those interested in being more involved with the Club, please consider joining our board. We welcome alums from our entire Northern California region, not just the Bay Area. Our Board meetings are via Zoom even in non-pandemic times, so location truly doesn’t matter. We would love to have representation from throughout our incredibly large region! The next term begins July 1, 2021. Peruse the board descriptions and let us know if any positions spark your interest by reaching out to us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re always looking for fresh perspectives and look forward to hearing from you.
- Admissions: Interview prospective students, represent MHC at high school college fairs, or chat with accepted students. Learn more about the Alumnae Admissions Program.
- Class Agent: Get involved with the development process, encouraging classmates to give back financially to MHC.
- Speakers: Speak to alums about a professional or personal topic.
- Donor: Provide food, giveaways, other in-kind items — or make an outright cash gift to the club to support travel awards, M&Cs care packages and Club events, or donate to the MHC Annual Fund.
- Class Officer: New officers are elected every 5 years and the nominating committee is on the lookout!
Review more volunteer resources online at the Alumnae Association web site for additional opportunities.