We aim to support alums in the NorCal area by cultivating a community that is connected, informed, and involved in the life and work of the College. All are welcome and encouraged to attend our events, regardless of Club membership. Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated and welcomed.
Promoting Your Events
Are you hosting an event that you’d like to publicize to the Mount Holyoke Northern California community? Please share it directly in our Facebook Group. If you’d like to host an event with the Club Board, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To hear the latest about our programming in-between our monthly newsletters, we encourage you to connect with the Club on one or more forms of social media. We hope to see you at an event soon!
- Join our Club Facebook Page & follow us Instagram
- Share resources, your virtual events, and more, directly in the Club Facebook Group
- Bookmark our Club website
- Connect with our growing professional network on LinkedIn
- Email us if you’d like to get further involved with the Club or share feedback
- Learn more about and consider joining the Board