Virtual Reunion

Frances Perkins Scholar who could venture to South Hadley for Reunion Weekend submitted pictures to show us what they’ve been up to. We miss all our sisters and giving you a virtual hug from Mary Lyon’s grave! *Fabulous Peoples*
Image1

Hello All! My parents are in town/leaving this Reunion Weekend, so I’m missing the festivities, but wanted to send some greetings. After graduating in ’03, I went on to get my MSW and have stayed in the area. We now live in Greenfield and I’m currently a social worker at Farren Care Center, both about 45 minutes from MHC.   While I love being behind the camera these day, I have gotten worse and worse about getting in the picture, and this is the only photo I can stand that is somewhat current.  My wife, Kate, is on the left, our son Theodore in the middle, and me.  As indicated by the shirt Theo’s wearing, we’re expecting another come December and are super excited!   Well wishes to all!

Josianna (Keim) Martini, FP’03

Image2

George Washington and I wish you a wonderful FP Reunion.  Sorry to miss seeing all you fabulous women!

Marty Rhodes Figley FP ‘03

Photo 3

Wanda Pothier-Hill