You say you want to give back to MHC? Here are some ideas!
- Admissions: Interview prospective students, represent MHC at high school college fairs, or chat with accepted students.
- Class Agent: Get involved with the development process, encouraging classmates to give back financially to MHC.
- Speakers: Speak to alumnae about a professional or personal topic.
- Donor: Provide food, giveaways, other in-kind items — or make an outright cash gift to the class.
- Class Officer: New officers are elected every 5 years and the nominating committee is on the lookout!
Review more volunteer resources online at the Alumnae Association web site for additional opportunities.