Lisa Fagan Walts

I can’t believe it’s been almost 35 years since our graduation! I spent almost 30 years in the computer field and loved every minute of it, but my own life experiences around age 50 made me re-evaluate my goals. Just after our last reunion I enrolled in a Masters in Social Work in geriatrics at BU (30 years after graduation)! And I can say for certain that a brain at 51 does not operate as nimbly as a brain at 21!

Since graduation in 2015, I have been fortunate to find a place where I can use my social work skills and knowledge to help older adults and their families navigate the often confusing world of geriatric care and decisions.

I have been married to my husband Alan since 1985, and while we have no children we have many nieces, nephews and godchildren who are part of our life.

Alan and I split our time between Boston (Charlestown to be exact) and being in NH at our lake house on Lake Winnipesaukee (aka – Camp Walts). We are also fortunate enough to sail often in the Caribbean on our own 40 foot sailboat “Three Quarter Time” (get it – it’s a Waltz!).

I hope to see many of you at reunion!