There are many ways to support the class and college.
- Pay your class dues. They’re due only once every five years. This period (until the 2015 reunion), they are $50.
- Get some tatoos!
- Get on the class board. Elections occur at reunions, but there are often openings and other opportunities between reunions.
- Connect with classmates. Organize and participate in mini-reunions. Strike up e-mail and Facebook conversations.
- Admissions: Interview prospective students, represent MHC at high school college fairs, or chat with accepted students.
- Class Agent: Get involved with the development process, encouraging classmates to give back financially to MHC.
- Speakers: Speak to alumnae about a professional or personal topic.
Review more volunteer resources online at the Alumnae Association web site for additional opportunities.