20 years — can you believe it?? That means many of us have known each other long than we’ve NOT known each other.
We’re Reunion I this year: May 15-17.
This site has all the information you need about reunion, including online registration.
Be sure to watch for the Back to Class sessions from our talented classmates.
- Maintaining mental and physical well-being with Tai Chi – Hong Vuong– Session I
- Transforming “Green” Design: Redefining Sustainability for Health and the Changing Climate – Elizabeth Cooper – Session II
- Got Happiness? How to Transform Your Life Using Positive Psychology – Carin Zinter– Session III
Register before April 15 to avoid a late charge.
Join the Mount Holyoke Class of 1995 in New York City on the weekend of October 21st-23rd. The weekend includes a vast number of potential activities, which you are welcome to help narrow and plan. For more information, to RSVP, or to be in on the planning, contact Kate Burke Laird.
Be the coolest kid on your block with custom Mount Holyoke temporary tattoos! You can even share them if your friends and family are worthy. Two ways to get them:
- Free with your class dues! Use the Donate button (connected to PayPal) to the right to pay your class dues ($50 for five whole years) and get a sheet of tatoos for free.
- $10 for one sheet, $15 for two. Use the Donate button to send money.
It’s spring, and the website is growing! I’ll be redirecting the mhc1995.com domain soon and this will be the place to be. I hope that involvement from class members makes the site grow like a weed.