MHC85 30th Reunion Scavenger Hunt
Welcome to the hunt! To begin, please send an email to MHC85hunt@gmail.com with your list of team members/classmates. There will also be a sign up at Reunion, but you won’t have the headstart 😉
- Give your team a name (to help us keep track of points).
- Please keep your group to no more than 8 classmates.
- One classmate may participate virtually (not attending reunion) on each team.
- Save this email addressMHC85hunt@gmail.com to send photos to.
The team with the most points overall wins, provided you earn some point in each of the following three categories:
I. Memorabilia: 5 points each
(Note these are photos of objects, not objects themselves.) No duplicates except t-shirts.
- Junior Show program
- Used MHC spiral notebook. (Bonus 2 pts if it shows the course name and number on the cover.)
- Parade costume/accessory from a previous reunion
- Any Pangy poster from 1981 to 1985
- Freshman welcome mug with green MHC logo
- Any printed weekly calendar from 1981 to 1985
- Commencement program 1985
- Dorm T-shirt (multiples allowed, but must be different dorms)
- MHC keychain with the “old” logo (circa 1981)
II. Divide & Conquer – 5 points each
Classmates take and send selfies from the following locales/with the following people. Each must be by a different team member. Remember YOU must be in the photo.
- Stinson Room, Library (not the main reading room)
- Talcott Greenhouse
- PO Boxes in Blanchard
- Natatorium (aka pool)
- College Archives
- Art Gallery by Albert Bierstadt’s Hetch Hetchy Canyon
- With a professor (bonus 5 pts if from our era)
- With President Lynn Pasquerella ’80
III. Group Activities– 10 points each
- Video your entire campus group (minus 1 virtual member) singing the MHC drinking song
- Photo of your entire campus group at Mary Lyon’s grave
- Video of you entire campus group jumping into the college pool
- Photo of your entire campus group next to a Five College Bus
Deadline to email your photos/videos is 5pm Saturday. Results will be announced at Saturday’s class dinner party.