Hey, MHC85, are you on Facebook?

If you’re new to Facebook, or just haven’t found our group yet, now is the time to join. ¬†https://www.facebook.com/groups/mhc85/

Don’t worry, we’re a “closed group,” just classmates–and a few friends from neighboring years–so you don’t have to worry about your cat’s picture going viral.

You do have to make a request to join, but don’t worry, one of us will give you the OK, usually the same day.

Don’t miss out on Reunion planning! ¬†Make your suggestions now for the Party Playlist at our 30th..

And even if you can’t make reunion weekend–especially if you can’t!– join us in spirit. Post that Throwback Thursday #tbt photo of your roommate in her Lanz nightgown or that crazy dress you wore to Gracious dinner…shoulder pads anyone?

Join us now!

About Julie Sponagle Reiff

A history major with a concentration in French, I spent my junior year in Strasbourg. I lived in Safford, Buckland (3rd floor, go Tri-Bucks), and 1837. Since graduation I have spent most of the last 30 years at a boarding school, editing the school's quarterly alumni magazine and handling most of the school's other communications. I am now working full-time on a novel.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.